Besides their final thesis project, MSNE students spend 15 weeks on additional two research projects over the course of their studies. In our blog post, Pranshul, Annika and Vanessa write about their experiences at UC Davis, the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and MIT.
- 1st MSNE Retreat 2017. Invited Speakers: Matthias Bethge, Heiko Neumann, Dmitry Kireev
- 2nd MSNE Retreat 2018. Invited Speakers: Jakob Macke, Benjamin Grewe, Thomas Euler
- 13th Bernstein Conference Göttingen
- 2nd HBP Student Conference
- Interdisciplinary College
- CoC Neuroengineering Workshop Munich
- Conference on Clinical Neurotechnologies and Healthy Aging